These 6 recipes use different French goat’s cheeses for a host of different occasions. They range from a delicious starter of asparagus with shallots and a creamy Selles sur Cher sauce; to a pretty and tasty marinated French goat’s cheese mini-log (an ideal cheese course, or a gift for Mum); and a sweet potato, caramelised onion and Tomme de Chèvre gratin, which is great as a main on any day of the week. Chèvre really is an all-rounder and can make a dull dish into a bright delight at any time of the year.
Click on a recipe below:
- Asparagus with shallots, white wine sauce and Selles-Sur-Cher sauce
- Crumbled mild French goat’s cheese log, Parma ham pasty
- Marinated French goat’s cheese mini log
- Spreadable fresh French goat’s cheese terrine
- Sweet potatoes, caramelised onions,Tomme de Chèvre gratin
- Baked French goat’s cheese camembert salad