BBQ Summer Party
2 x Chefs
4 x Waiting staff
4 x Bar men
SWC Team set up
Drinks to be served
BBQ lunch served.
Pub Quiz takes place.
Chefs and waiting staff to depart
SWC team clear down and depart
Barbeque Menu at £30 per head
- Herb Sausages
- Homemade Beef Burgers with Tomato Ketchup and Piccalilli
- Lime marinated Chicken Skewers with Chilli and Coriander
- Moroccan Spiced Chargrilled Butternut Squash and Halloumi Brochettes with Smoky Babaghanoush
- Potato Salad with lots of Fresh Herbs
- Couscous Salad with Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables and Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Edamame, Beetroot and Goat’s Cheese Salad with Toasted Hazelnuts
- Char-grilled Broccoli with Chilli and Garlic
Bite Size puddings to include (allowing 4 per person)
- Mini Chocolate Brownies
- Orange and Almond Cakes
- Summer Berry Tartlets
- Coloured Macarons
- Mini Meringues with Strawberry Cream
(Various options available – easily adjusted to suit whatever you have in mind)
- Crockery and cutlery for guests and the buffet
- Glassware for recpetion and lunch – wine glasses, Pimms and beer glasses, soft drink tumblers
- 13 x 5’ round tables and folding chairs
- Buffet tables
- White linen tablecloths and napkins
- 2 x Charcoal Barbeques (Gas barbeques are available if prefered)
- Hi top trestle bar and bar equipment (trays, jugs etc)
- Equipment delivery and collection to the venue
Drinks can be provided for the event to include:
- White and red wine
- Bottled beer
- A non-alcoholic cocktail
- Mineral water
Drinks will be transported and chilled before the event. All bottles will be removed at the end of the day.
Available soft drinks to chose from:
- Cranberry and Ginger Breezer
- Pomegranate and Raspberry Cooler
- Elderflower, Cloudy Apple and Cucumber
- Cloudy Apple and Ginger Sour
- Sparkling Elderflower and Mint
- Virgin Sea Breeze – Refreshing Cranberry and Grapefruit
Based on up to half a bottle of our house wine, Chateau Bauduc (as seen on Rick Stein and Gordon Ramsay’s wine list) 1 beer, 1 Pimms and soft drinks per person. Anything more consumed over the allocated amount would be charged on a sale or return basis.
Costs based on 100 guests:
Barbeque Menu at say £30 per head
Drinks package at £13 per head
Delivery and removal
£7700 + VAT
Please note costs are based on a minimum of 100 guests
Sophie Wright Catering unfortunately has to charge for any losses or damages to the hired equipment.
Staff working after 11.30pm may require a taxi fare home, which will be added to your final invoice.
Any additional parking fees will be added to your final invoice.